Support drug research with survey response
You are invited to complete a survey which is part of a project being delivered by QNADA (the Queensland Network of Alcohol & Other Drug Agencies) in collaboration with QuIVAA (Queensland Injector’s Voice for Advocacy and Action) and QAIHC (Queensland Aboriginal and Islander Health Council).
Everyone who completes the survey will be eligible for a $30 electronic gift card, provided that they:
– Are a Queensland resident
– Are someone who either currently or has formerly used illegal drugs
– Answer all questions
– Provide a name and email address to receive gift card
The survey can be accessed at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DXJ35KJ
IWC sits on the Board of QNADA.
About the project:
QNADA is interested in exploring ways to provide representation for people who use drugs in Queensland both historically and at the present time. This project will consider potential models for to amplify the voice and represent people who use drugs in Queensland. Representation may support people who use drugs to participate in service planning and delivery, promote, advocate and provide advice to government and non-government organisations in order to effectively respond to the needs of people who use drugs.
Things to know:
- To protect your privacy, when you complete this survey, you will be directed to a second survey where you can add your name and email address to receive the gift card – this means your personal details will not be linked with your responses on this survey.
- The project is being delivered with the help of peer workers (people who have a personal experience of using drugs).
- It is appreciated that people’s drug use can be a sensitive topic. Responses to this survey will only be used for the purposes of informing this project and will not be shared externally.