I'm Dietitian, Pack Lunch With Me
Looking for some lunch inspiration?
Packing Lunches Every Day can be Stressful!
It's a time-consuming, tedious chore that takes more brain power than you have to give when trying to get out the door and work on time in the morning. It's much easier to grab some take-out from the corner store when lunchtime rolls around! Right?
But that puts a strain on your finances, and maybe you aren't making the best choices for your health.
I am here to tell you there is a better way!
Packing your lunch can be stress-free, easy and, most importantly, delicious! The trick is to aim for one main meal, and one - two snacks in your lunch box.
Here are some yummy and satisfying snack options
- 1 x Flavoured yoghurt (E.g. Chobani) + 1 piece of fruit
- Muesli bar + handful of carrot sticks + a 1 serve hummus tub
- Vaalia yoghurt and a handful of mixed nuts
- A handful of frozen edamame beans (microwave for 30 seconds) + 1-2 Lindt balls. It's okay to have a treat here and there; it won't undo all your hard work, and having a treat during the week makes you less likely to binge after work or on weekends! Our motto is, and always will be, "Everything in Moderation."
- Yo-Pro salted caramel flavour + 1 x packet of lightly salted chickpeas from the Happy Snack Company.