Celebrate Reconciliation Week with IWC
IWC is celebrating Reconciliation Week 2018 with four days of FREE activities – and everyone is invited.
Where: IWC Health & Wellbeing Centre, 184 Barolin St, Bundaberg
When: Monday 28 May to Friday 1 June:
Monday only: Have a cuppa at the ChatStop Van from 8.30-1pm.
Daily from 10.30am-11.30am:
Tours of the artefacts by Taribelang Culture Tours of Bundaberg.
- Didgeridoo playing.
- Try your hand at clapsticks.
Daily – All Day:
- View IWC’s display of more than 80 historic Aboriginal artefacts
- Learn about Indigenous art
- Enjoy bush tucker
- Reflections on Reconciliation – share your thoughts
- Enter a colouring competition
- “Sea of Hands” activity
- View books on Aboriginal history
All events are free and everyone is welcome.
Please note the IWC Health & Wellbeing Centre will be closed on Show Day, Thursday 31 May, and no Reconciliation Week activities will be held.