Expressions of interest still open for IWC Stage 2
With Stage 2 of the $19.8 million IWC Health & Wellbeing Complex now ready for fitout, IWC is inviting any further Expressions of Interest from Allied / Specialist health and other relevant operations who would like to become part of this exciting complex.
Stage 2 has 2765 sqm of floor space, plus onsite parking for tenants and their clients.
We are able to offer flexible, cost-effective lease options, and fitout to your requirements.
We would invite you to contact IWC General Manager Wayne Mulvany on 1300 492 492, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A tour of the facility is available on request.
Please pass this on to anyone who you believe might be interested in this opportunity
An overview of IWC Stage 2:
· Architect-designed and purpose-built
· 161 vehicle spaces at the complex on completion of Stage 2, and on two bus routes
· Disability parking, toilets and lifts
· Public areas including a colonnade with seating, public toilets, exhibition area and café
· A Wellbeing and Rehabilitation Gymnasium for all fitness levels
· Security, WiFi and Smart technology
· Common areas serviced and managed by IWC
Stage 1 of the IWC Complex, which opened in 2014, has won two major awards for both design and construction, and Stage 2 is being built to the same style and quality.
Address is: 184 Barolin St, Bundaberg (corner of Sims Rd).