You can read details of IWC Ltd's approach to privacy of information which is collected online below.
1. IWC'S approach to privacy
2. What personal information is collected online?
As noted below at point five, we may also collect other information as a result of your use of the IWC, which may or may not identify you.
3. How do we use personal information collected online?
If we collect personal information from you online, we may use it to:
- provide you with our products or services, or with other information you have requested; and
- communicate with you effectively. If you agree, we may use your contact details to notify you about new IWC products or services or promotions from time to time.From time to time we may also undertake online client surveys to collect statistics which will assist in us in determining program relevance, success and new program development. Again, whether or not you participate in these surveys is your choice.
4. Other important privacy issues
In order to protect your privacy:
- We do not sell or give to other persons or organisations lists containing your personal information.
- We will not disclose any personal information we hold about you to any third person without your written consent or your implied consent. You give implied consent when you indicate to us that you wish to obtain information about goods or services supplied by third parties.
- We protect your privacy by restricting access to personal information about you to those IWC employees, either to process your query, or to provide you with the services you have asked for, or to provide you with information about our organisation’s products and services (as described above).
5. Tracking use
When you visit the IWC website, we may collect additional information about your use of the Website, which may or may not identify you. We may collect information about which pages you visit on the Website to help us determine which parts of the site you value, so that we can build and develop our Website to best meet your needs. We may also collect information about your internet browser, operating system, address of the referring site, your internet protocol address and clickstream information. This information helps us to understand how you came to find our Website.
6. Contacting the IWC
P: 1300 492 492
F: (07) 4151 3140
Or email us using the web form here.